Sunday, July 15, 2007



A U D I O / V I S U A L
for
The Week of July Eighth


Jaymay: The Only One I Love To have an artist like this compliment my music is SCHWEET in one word. I love this song, and I love her. Very much. I'd suggest you buy her five dollar e.p.

Peter, Paul and Mary: Leaving On a Jet Plane I can't stop listening to this song, I can't, I can't, I really cannot. I'm using it in my opening for a piece on Thursday and I think it's great in a lot of different ways.

G. Love and Special Sauce: Baby's Got Sauce When I heard that G. Love was playing at the landing I never thought we'd end up at the very front, in his face. It was pretty fantastic, to say the least. There was, however, a girl behind us that seemed to have an interest in immitating Iraqi victory calls. You know, with the tongues. But even THAT couldn't stop our enjoyment.

Highlights of this week included the G. Love concert, some time with Victoria Thompson and Kara Weisenstein. Not pictured, though, is the best part of the week. This friend of my mother's somehow scored tickets to the premiere/sneak peak/whatever of the new Catherine Zeta-Jones movie, which really really really sucked. But it was a big ordeal and the Culinary School hosted it, and blah blah blah BUT THE BEST PART was my mother's friend. One of the first things I noticed about her was the nice-looking kenneth cole bag she was holding. It was not until she showed me what was inside-- a small bottle of wine, cheese, and grapes-- that I started liking her too much.





E A T Y O U H E A R T O U T

Episode Three (July 10th, 2007)


Episode Two (July 9th, 2007)


No comments: